Sushi Sakura – Delicious recipes
– 8 x chewy fruit rolls
– 1/4 cup butter or margarine
– 1 pkt miniature marshmallows – (10 oz)
– 6 cup crisp rice cereal
– 16 x worm-shaped chewy candies (or 24 fish-shaped chewy candies)
– Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted remove from heat. Stir in rice cereal until blended.
– Spread about 1/2 cup cereal mixture quickly over each fruit roll, leaving a 1-inch border on 1 long side. Arrange 2 worm-shaped candies or 3 fish-shaped candies lengthwise down center of cereal mixture.
– Roll up, starting at side without border. Press to seal securely. Repeat procedure with remaining fruit rolls, cereal mixture and candies. Cut each roll into 4 slices. Serve with chopsticks if desired.